WASSERMAN MUSIC ANNOUNCES SIX KEY AGENT HIRES, EXPANDING ITS ROSTER AND PROVIDING EVEN MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ARTISTSJanuary 12, 2023
Welcomes Incoming Artist Representatives Jake Bernstein, Ollie Seaman, and Juan Toro; and Booking Agents Natalka Dudynsky (Casinos & Performing Arts Centers), Jesse Fayne (International Festivals) and Matt Malcolm (Fairs & Festivals)
Wasserman Music – the premier full-service, artist-first agency – announces the addition of six agents to its ever-growing global team. With the hiring of artist representatives Jake Bernstein and Ollie Seaman, Wasserman continues to bolster its industry leading electronic roster, while with the hiring of Juan Toro, the agency welcomes one of the world’s most experienced and successful Latin music agents to its team. The addition of Natalka Dudynsky booking casinos and performing arts centers, Jesse Fayne handling international festivals and Matt Malcolm focusing on Country and Americana fairs & festivals significantly expands Wasserman Music’s artist services and capabilities, creating even more opportunities for artists to connect with audiences worldwide.
Wasserman Music EVP & Managing Executive Lee Anderson says of the hires, “Wasserman continues to be thoughtful about ways to grow our footprint in the Music Industry and expand our ability to service our world-renowned clients. It is critical that anyone who joins our team shares our ethos, and the additions of Jake, Ollie, Juan, Natalka, Jesse and Matt do just that. We are thrilled to welcome them and their clients to the Wasserman family.”
Working across Wasserman’s offices worldwide, these hires illuminate the agency’s continued dedication to developing outstanding talent by enhancing the company’s access to branding, partnerships and performances, while expanding Wasserman’s iconic, world-class artist roster. These hires add to Wasserman’s already top-shelf arsenal of remarkable industry professionals bringing new, invigorating ideas and incredible talent to the team:
– Jake Bernstein joins Wasserman based in Los Angeles. Born and raised in New York, he is a 10-year veteran music agent and comes to Wasserman from UTA, where he launched Subtronics’ branded two-day multi-stage festival “Cyclops Cove,” Jessica Audiffred’s “Mad House” festival in Mexico City with OCESA, and multiple sold-out Red Rocks concerts for Subtronics and Boogie T. During the pandemic shut-down, Bernstein helped develop a large-scale national drive-in concert model and oversaw 100+ drive-in shows that brought live music back in a safe environment. He also pioneered the first-of-its-kind tour bringing together powerhouses Live Nation, Insomniac, and C3 Presents for Subtronics’ 2023 North American theater, arena, and festival tour deal. Artists that Bernstein represents at Wasserman Music include Ace Aura, Black Carl!, Boogie T, BOOGIE T.RIO, Deadcrow, Dirt Monkey, G-Space, HE$H, Jessica Audiffred, LEVEL UP, MUST DIE!, Riot Ten, SIPPY, smith., SubDocta, Subtronics, TRUTH, Vampa, and VILLA.
– Ollie Seaman joins Wasserman based in London. He comes to Wasserman from Earth Agency, where he spent the past seven years building the live and DJ careers of acts such as DJ Seinfeld, HAAi, Sofia Kourtesis, CC:DISCO!, and Chaos In The CBD, as well as fast-rising newcomers Skin On Skin, Anish Kumar and Mona Yim.
– Juan Toro joins Wasserman based in Brooklyn, representing artists including Anuel AA, Wisin y Yandel, and Lunay. He began his career at the legendary Latin and Tropical music agency Ralph Mercado Management (RMM), working with personalities such as Hector Lavoe, Willie Colon, Eddie Palmieri, Ray Baretto and Tito Puente. In 1990, Toro co-founded The Relentless Agency, representing and developing contemporary Latin artists including Rubén Blades, Wisin & Yandel, Anuel AA, Marc Anthony, La India, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Victor Manuelle, Millie Quezada, and Obie Bermudez.
– Natalka Dudynsky joins Wasserman in February as a Casinos & Performing Arts Centers agent based in Los Angeles. Working alongside VP Kevin Kastrup, Dudynsky will expand Wasserman’s Casinos Department to also focus on performing arts center bookings across North America. Prior to Wasserman Music, she worked at ICM Partners for 25 years, 21 of them in the agency’s Concerts Department focused on corporate and casino bookings. She is an IEBA member. Outside of work, Dudynsky coaches and referees youth soccer, and supports the Los Angeles Food Bank through donations and on-site packaging of food; she also supports Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
– Jesse Fayne joins Wasserman as a Fairs & Festivals agent based in Brooklyn, handling international festivals across the agency’s roster. In his new role he will grow the company’s global performance scope. Previously at William Morris Endeavor (WME) for over 10 years, he grew from intern to festival department assistant to agent. Fayne played an integral role in globalizing the WME festival operation, starting the International Festival Department in London (with a goal of building out the department’s international arm and assembling a team of agents who became experts in their territories), while concurrently working in WME’s electronic department representing artists including: Charlotte De Witte, Polo & Pan, Mochakk, and Reinier Zonneveld.
– Matt Malcolm joins Wasserman as a Fairs & Festivals agent based in Nashville. In his new role, he will expand Wasserman’s reach and relationships, with a focus on Country & Americana events. His experience includes 10+ years at William Morris Endeavors’ Nashville team, where he served as an agent for artists including Chancey Williams, Catie Offerman, Smithfield, Liv Warfield, and others. During the pandemic, he held positions at Quay Entertainment in LA and CUE Audio in Nashville. Malcolm has been an active participant in the Country Music Association, the Americana Music Association, the International Entertainment Buyers Association, and the International Bluegrass Music Association.
ABOUT WASSERMAN MUSIC
Wasserman Music represents a world-class roster of artists for live performance, touring, brand partnerships and beyond, empowering them to create culture and impact audiences globally. The passionate, entrepreneurial agents at Wasserman Music are long-term artist development strategists who build significant, global platforms for the world’s most impactful artists. Wasserman Music is a division of Wasserman, a partner to the world’s most iconic sports figures, musical artists, brands, and properties.