Thank you for visiting the teamwass.com website operated by Wasserman (“We”, “us”, “our”). We at Wasserman strive to make our website as accessible and usable as possible. We do this by following Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1AA) produced by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C, the web’s governing body).
WCAG is a set of checkpoints and guidelines that help ensure that websites are designed and written properly. For example:
• Images have alternative text (so if you can’t see the image you can still read the text).
• Color contrast between the foreground and background is sufficiently strong.
• Text resizes according to user preference.
• Headings are correctly used (they’re not just ordinary text made to look big and bold).
• Links make sense by themselves (e.g. no links that just say “Click here” or “More…”).
• Tables are used for laying out tabular information and have proper headings and summaries.
If you have a problem using our site, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information.
If you have any type of disability, we recommend that you visit the FCC Accessibility Clearinghouse and the Access Board website. You’ll find expert advice such as alternative screen readers, screen magnifiers and other devices that can make using a computer easier and more enjoyable.
We also recommend that you visit AbilityNet’s My Computer My Way, which provides advice on making your computer accessible.